Marija joined Norton Peskett in June 2018 and works within the family department.
Marija originally qualified in September 2014 as a corporate commercial solicitor within a Top 50 law firm however with family law being her passion she retrained as a family lawyer. Marija’s main areas of work are:-
- Financial matters in relation to divorce or separation
- Medium and high net worth cases
- Family cases involving SMEs/businesses
- Child residence and contact issues
- Protection from domestic violence
Marija is very active and in her spare time enjoys travelling, attending gigs and music festivals and spending time with friends and family.