Kevin joined the legal profession at the age of 19 and became a partner at 29. He qualified as a Member of the Institute of Legal Executives in 1991 and as a Fellow of the Institute in 1993. He was admitted as a Solicitor in 1996.
Kevin qualified as a Collaborative Lawyer in 2011. He qualified as a Mediator in 2017 and is working towards accreditation.
He has spent his whole professional life in the North Suffolk and South Norfolk areas practicing in Civil and Family Litigation.
Kevin joined Norton Peskett Solicitors as a partner in 2010 and has increasingly specialised in family law while retaining an interest in other areas particularly on behalf of his old established clients. Kevin’s main area of work is in Private client family work including:
- Property disputes between Partners
- Financial disputes on Divorce
- Medium and high net worth cases
- Family cases involving unusual pension schemes and arrangements
- Family cases involving SMEs/businesses
- Pre-nuptual and Cohabitation Agreements
- Cases regarding where children live
- Cases regarding children spending time with parents
- Inheritance Act claims
Kevin was a keen rugby player until he “stopped bouncing and started breaking” but he still follows the game from the touchline.
Since hanging up his boots his spare time has been occupied by the full time position of unpaid taxi driver to his teenage children. He plays the guitar and Mandolin. Badly.