The information we may collect and how we use it
- When you contact us you may need to give us your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number so that we can reply to you. We also need to know your credit card details when making an online payment to us so that we can process the payment.
- The relevant information is then used by us to process your enquiry or payment and to communicate with you in general.
- We may use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We, and our associated companies, may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. We will only provide you with this information if you have confirmed that you are happy to receive it when sending your details to us. You will be given the option of receiving such further information when you contact us.
- It is possible to configure your web browser not to accept cookies. Please refer to your browser support for guidance on how to do this.
How we protect your information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
- Our servers sit behind a firewall security system, are backup daily and held securely offsite. These hardware and software systems are monitored continuously.
- The Company use encryption to protect the security of data transmitted to us. However if you supply information to us by other means such as email this is done at your own risk.
- We keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information. If you require any further information on these procedures please contact us
Sale of business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business subject to terms of confidentiality no less onerous than those contained in this policy.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail.
- When you provide personal information about other individuals, you do so on the basis that the other individual has consented and agreed to the processing of the relevant personal data in accordance with this policy.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact us