Vicky qualified as a Graduate member of the Institute of Legal Executives in June 2008 and as a Chartered Fellow of the Institute in June 2011.
Vicky is a long-standing member of Resolution, helping to promote a non-confrontational way to resolve disputes.
On 18th July 2017 she qualified as an Accredited Specialist of Resolution in both private children law and complex finances.
Vicky is based at our Great Yarmouth and specialises in:-
- Dissolution of a civil partnership
- Property disputes between partners
- Finances on all relationship breakdowns
- Pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Private law children
- Special guardianship
- Domestic violence and injunctions
- Adult and child change of name deeds
- Transfer of tenancy under the Family Law Act 1996
Vicky enjoys running which has involved entering 5k and 10k races to raise money for charity, watching and playing tennis, reading historical novels and spending time with friends and family.